During the free assessment we will meet with you at your residence. We will listen to you and find out your desires and goals for the space. We will address any concerns and answer any questions you have about the process. We will decide what needs to be done to reach those goals and your organizing session will be scheduled or begin.
We will work with you throughout the organizing process or until our assigned tasks are complete. Once time expires we can either schedule another visit or extend the work time.
Your involvement is up to you. These are your items and the final say goes to the client. If you already know how you want everything and just need us to come in and complete it, we can.
The free assessment usually takes 30 – 45min. The organizing session length of time will depend on the amount and type of items we are organizing and how quickly you can make a decision. We work hourly @ $45/hr, with a 3-hour minimum, or by package. Multiple appointments can be scheduled to complete a project if you like.
No! We will respect you and your property. You have the last say on everything.
All information received from or disclosed by client is considered strictly confidential.
For payment, we accept Cash, Cashier’s Check, Credit Cards, and PayPal Payments(PayPal account required)
NAPO Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics is a set of principles to provide guidelines in our professional conduct with our clients, colleagues, and community. As a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, I pledge to exercise judgment, self-restraint, and conscience in my conduct in order to establish and maintain public confidence in the integrity of NAPO members and to preserve and encourage fair and equitable practices among all who are engaged in the profession of organizing.
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.
- I will seek and maintain an equitable, honorable, and cooperative association with other NAPO members and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will respect the intellectual property rights (materials, titles, and thematic creations) of my colleagues, and other firms and individuals, and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission. Tip: If you are going to utilize a colleague’s established methodology in your practice, get their permission first before doing so.
- I will act and speak on a high professional level so as not to bring discredit to the organizing profession.